Get ready to be Xcited by the super packed power of the California Lottery's first $30 crossword themed game. Featuring three crossword grids that all play separately, four bonus words, three puzzle multipliers, and a Fast $500 Spot, you'll be spellbound to the Xtreme. Best of all, **Crossword Xtreme Scratchers ®** offers a supersized **TOP PRIZE OF UP TO $7,000,000!**
1. Scratch "YOUR LETTERS" play area to reveal a total of 20 letters.
2. In each PUZZLE; scratch each letter that matches "YOUR LETTERS."
3. In each PUZZLE; completely uncover three or more words, win corresponding prize shown in the PRIZE KEY.
4. Scratch "PUZZLE 1 MULTIPLIER." Multiply your PUZZLE 1 winning prize by the number revealed in the "PUZZLE 1 MULTIPLIER."
5. Scratch "PUZZLE 2 MULTIPLIER." Multiply your PUZZLE 2 winning prize by the number revealed in the "PUZZLE 2 MULTIPLIER."
6. Scratch "PUZZLE 3 MULTIPLIER." Multiply your PUZZLE 3 winning prize by the number revealed in the "PUZZLE 3 MULTIPLIER."
7. EACH PUZZLE PLAYS SEPARATELY. Words on each PUZZLE cannot be combined to win a higher prize.
8. EACH MULTIPLIER PLAYS SEPARATELY. The number revealed in the Puzzle 1 MULTIPLIER cannot be combined with the number revealed in Puzzle 2 MULTIPLIER or the Puzzle 3 MULTIPLIER to win a higher multiplier number. The number revealed in Puzzle 1 MULTIPLIER cannot be used to multiply the Puzzle 2 or the Puzzle 3 winning prize.
9. THE BONUS WORDS PLAY SEPARATELY FROM EACH OTHER AND SEPARATELY FROM THE PUZZLES AND MULTIPLIERS. Completely uncover each BONUS WORD using "YOUR LETTERS," win prize in corresponding PRIZE BOX. BONUS WORDS do not multiply.
10. FAST $500 SPOT: Uncover a "500" in the "FAST $500 SPOT," win $500 instantly! "FAST $500 SPOT" does not multiply.
Crossword Xtreme has a score of 82 making it a better than average scratchoff.
There are 12,437,883 tickets remaining. At $30 per ticket, it would cost $373,136,490 to buy all remaining tickets. According to the latest reports from the California lottery website, there are $305,493,725 in remaining prizes.
The value of the remaining prizes is below the cost of the remaining tickets by -$67,642,765. With 12,437,883 tickets remaining, that's an average of -$5.44 per ticket.
An average of 73,932 tickets have been claimed each day between Mar 21, 2023 and Mar 28, 2023. The largest prize claimed in that time period was $5,000.We've been tracking this game since Feb 21, 2023 and we have not seen any grand prizes claimed since that date. 2,379,575 tickets have been sold since Feb 21, 2023. With 3 total grand prizes in the game and 14,832,000 total tickets to be printed, it's expected that there will be 1 grand prize sold every 4,944,000 tickets.